From: Charity <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Paragon Caldera Kiln For Sale
Excellent condition, barely used Caldera kiln with bead annealing sleeve, original box and paperwork. $700
The Caldera Kiln by Paragon is built to last. Ideal for classrooms, studios, and more, the Caldera is portable, stackable, and surprisingly affordable.
Make jewelry from silver, bronze, and copper clays. Fire ceramics, porcelain, or stoneware jewelry — or even china, decals, enameling, and glass. Sag, slump, and fuse. Make small bowls, pendants, earrings, cufflinks, and bracelets.
Features of the Sentry Xpress 3-key Digital Controller include:
* Two modes: Single Speed and 8-segment Ramp-Hold
* Design programs with up to eight segments (steps) in Ramp-Hold mode
* Fire to a single temperature at a single speed in the simplified Single Speed mode
* Ramp-Hold mode can store four programs
* Skip a segment in Ramp-Hold during firing without having to stop the kiln to reprogram
* Change the target temperature in Ramp-Hold during firing without having to stop the kiln to reprogram
* Hold (soak) the temperature in both Single Speed and Ramp-Hold
* Add Hold Time during firing without having to stop the kiln to reprogram
* Control both heating and cooling in Ramp-Hold
* Program Review to check program before firing
* Alarm sounds when the kiln reaches a specific temperature
* Temp display throughout firing and cooling in °F or °C
* Thermocouple Offset adjusts the thermocouple readout
* Delay turns the kiln on at a scheduled time
* Error Messages report mechanical problems such as a disconnected thermocouple, stuck relay, or broken element
* LED Lights display program, review, and firing modes
* Handy Quick Start Guide
The Paragon Caldera Kiln is made in the USA.
Also included: the Caldera-BC Bead Annealing Collar – The Caldera-BC collar has a 7 ½” x 2” door on the side for annealing glass beads. The Caldera-BC collar adds 4 ½” of height to the main kiln. The collar has no heating elements and, will fire to 2000°F/1093°C.
Model: Paragon Caldera Digital
Dimensions Inside: 8" (length) x 8" (width) x 6.75" (depth)
Shelf Size: 7" Square Shelf – NOT INCLUDED
Elements: Side Elements
Max Temp: Fires to 2350° F
Voltage: 120 volts
Amperage: 14 amps (You can plug it into most household outlets)
Watts: 1680 watts