The 2019 Fuse-a-thon is right around the corner
We are pleased that Bullseye has agreed to host this year’s Fuse-a-Thon to benefit Empty Bowls (now renamed Clayworks for Community).
Below are the details:
· The event will be held on Thursday, May 9th from 11am-8pm at Bullseye Glass 3722 SE 21st in Portland
· There will be three different project stations where we’ll have materials set out for participants to make the class project from one of the three following introductory classes: Powder Printed Graphic Coasters, Glass Fusing Fundamentals, or Kilncarved Plates. (click for Bullseye’s project description, please ignore class date and location.)
· Bullseye will fire the pieces all the way through to the slump. Sharon Dunham will pick up finished plates, ready for the Blues Festival!
· Bullseye will provide all necessary tools.
· The first project is free to make. Additional projects will cost $15/per plate or $15/2 coasters; proceeds will go to Clayworks for Community which this year benefits the Sunshine Division.
· There will not be any instructional time, so participants should understand basic fusing principles and be prepared to work independently.
· Participants can enter to win a raffle for a $100 Bullseye gift card.
· Please RSVP to Sharon Dunham at email@example.com if you plan to attend so we can ensure that the appropriate amount of glass is available. This is a wonderful way to have fun with glass and give back to the community!