The event will be held on Thursday, May 9th from 11am-8pm at Bullseye Glass 3722 SE 21st in Portland
There will be three different project stations where we’ll have materials set out for participants to make the class project from one of the three following introductory classes: Powder Printed Graphic Coasters, Glass Fusing Fundamentals, or Kilncarved Plates. (click for Bullseye’s project description, please ignore class date and location.)
- Bullseye will fire the pieces all the way through to the slump. Sharon Dunham will pick up finished plates, ready for the Blues Festival!
- Bullseye will provide all necessary tools.
- The first project is free to make. Additional projects will cost $15/per plate or $15/2 coasters; proceeds will go to Clayworks for Community which this year benefits the Sunshine Division.
- There will not be any instructional time, so participants should understand basic fusing principles and be prepared to work independently.
- Participants can enter to win a raffle for a $100 Bullseye gift card.
- Please RSVP to Sharon Dunham at email@example.com if you plan to attend so we can ensure that the appropriate amount of glass is available. This is a wonderful way to have fun with glass and give back to the community!