Celebrate! Create! Participate!
Rules and Consent
Eligibility: Open to all glass artists in the United States and British Columbia. Only original work created, conceived and executed by you, the artist, is permitted. Fill out entry form below.
Sponsor: The Pacific Northwest Glass Guild (formally the Oregon Glass Guild)
Judging: First, Second and Third will be selected in each category by the Jury (Four categories = hot glass, warm glass, cold glass, jewelry). The jury is comprised of four expert judges. After judging a Gallery of Art will appear on our site with contact information and prices of artwork. Artists will be responsible for their own sales. On the registration form what contact information will display is the Artists choice.
You can enter a piece in more than one category with a new registration form!
Photo Format: Save the files in JPG format.
- File Size Files should be less than 2 MB each
- The name of the image should have the first letter of your first name plus last name and name of piece.
- Each entry may include two images if needed.
- Images should be in color.
Editing: We may edit images to meet these specifications.
- Open Submission date: May 20, 2020
- Use the Online Submission Form
- Deadline: June 20, 2020
- Must be created by the person submitting the entry
- Up to four entries per artist (please submit the online form for EACH entry)
- I understand rules on the Contest Rules on this page
- Winners MUST be willing to have their art and name displayed on social media, and or any marketing media that PNWGG chooses to utilize.
- Winners will be announced on: July 4, 2020
- A Gallery of Art will showcase ALL work submitted. This Gallery will be available for viewing and sales July and August and Facebook campaigns will support this Gallery.