General Meetings, Play Days, Board Meeting, Discussion Groups, Classes, Summer Picnic, Vendor Fair, Annual Meeting, Summer Picnic, and Holiday Party
- 02Sunday, June 02June 2nd 1:00 at Linda Gerrard’s homeAgenda:
- Review of GOTG
- Information on State meeting/Vendor Faire; date, time and location
- Set a budget for 2020
- Committee for recruitment for board members
- Job descriptions for each position. If you are currently holding a position, please go to OGG website and log in as a member. Once there, go to the library and move to to Guide documents and policies. In there, is the description of all jobs, please print it out your job and make any adjustments on this paper. Please bring it to the meeting.
- Status of 501 3C
- We only would like a couple of treats for the meeting. Please email Linda if you would like to provide one. This should be a shorter meeting, I hope to see you there!
- 29Saturday, June 29
We need to know the head count for this event so we can arrange specal price tickets. All OGG members and friends are invited. Preston Singletary is showing his stunning work: www.prestonsingletary.com
We will meet in the morning and car pool up to Tacoma. We will have lunch first and enjoy the Museum of Glass. If time allows we can go to the Mulano Hotel and see the glass exhibit on each floor.
This will be a great time with other glass enthusiasts!
Please go to this evite to RSVP:
Use right/left arrows in calendar header to go forward or back in time.
Month, List, Week, and Day buttons change the view.
Click the title of an event to see it on a map.