Here’s what’s happening in the Guild, including statewide and chapter activities.
- 11Monday, February 11https://www.oregonglassguild.org/posts/event/ogg-planning-meeting-2/
Mark your calendar for a planning meeting for your guild. On February 11th at 1:00. It will be at Mitzi Kugler’s home. Please call for her address!
Everyone is welcomed and encourage to come and have some input in what is going on in your guild. We hope to see you there.
- 17Sunday, February 17https://www.oregonglassguild.org/posts/event/february-17th-oregon-glass-guild-meeting/
Torch Demo Components and Using Scrap Glass:
Where: Carlyne Lynch’s studio
6890 Molalla Bend Road
Wilsonville, OR 97070 (Also known as Charbonneau.)
When: February 17 at 1PM
Carlyne will demonstrate:
- Making more lifelike components (leaves, stems, petals and craters) in your fused glass with a torch
- Defining shapes and intricate detail to create depth and motion
- Using scrap glass to make mixed colored cane
- Tools, the parts of the flame, and tricks
- She will also raffle off a set of torch tweezers and a couple of custom canes.
Use right/left arrows in calendar header to go forward or back in time.
Month, List, Week, and Day buttons change the view.
Click the title of an event to see it on a map.